Friday, June 29, 2012

Tutorial To Come

Happy Friday! This week was the last week in one of my super time-consuming classes; yay! Now, I should have a little bit more time to blog and sew and cook and...you get the idea! I get to enjoy the last half of summer and help get the house ready for the wedding! I've had a question on how to make a dog bandanna.  I think I will make one this afternoon and get back with a how-to tutorial soon.  In the meantime, I want to show some of my latest creations!  Let me know what you think or if you want me to make something for you! =)
Baseball Bracelet
New kitchen towel for the season
Towel Applique
Father's Day Hankies
Tiger Tail Burp Cloth

All-Star season started last night. Stephen is coaching the 14 years old this year, and they won their first game last night 16-0! 

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I am so glad you are back. I have missed reading your blog. Love your creations. Mama