Oreo Pudding Goodness
1 package Oreo cookies
8 oz package cream cheese
1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
1 small package chocolate instant pudding
1 ¾ cup milk
8 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed
1. Finely crumble Oreo cookies in food processor. (I put them in a zip lock and crushed with a rolling pin)
2. Soften cream cheese and add powdered sugar, beating with mixer until well blended.
3. In a separate, larger bowl, mix instant pudding and milk until well blended. Add this mixture to Cool Whip. (My variation: I didn’t read the instructions until after I made my pudding. I used the 2 cups of milk the box calls for. So here I just added the already made pudding to the Cool Whip. I also had a large container so I “eyeballed” about half of the large Cool Whip container.)
4. Blend in cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture.
5. Starting with crumbled Oreos, layer cookie crumbs and creamy mixture ending with cookie crumbs.
I didn't end with cookie crumbs, and I refrigerated overnight at this step. The next day I put football shaped Oreo cookies on top.