Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I’ve done it again! I’ve made my schedule so completely busy, I don’t have time to breathe. I really do wish there were more hours in the day…wishful thinking… I do this to myself, so I can’t blame anyone. But, I enjoy keeping myself busy. I get bored pretty easily just sitting at home. So, I joined another class. This time I’m taking a cake decorating class at Hobby Lobby. Apparently it’s the third class in a series of three. I was supposed to start with the first one obviously, but it was on a Friday night. That was never going to happen! So, I started with fondant and gum paste. My friend, Andie, joined me, and we had so much fun! This is a 4 session class, so I only have 3 more sessions. Each session lasts 2 hours. We made a bow and started learning how to make flowers. I have to keep up with this stuff (and not let it break) for the next month. Each week we bring back what we did previously and add to it. In the end we will have a finished product. This is what mine SHOULD look like when all is said and done. We shall see!

No comments: