Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Film Debut

Well, it's taken many months for us to finally get my skillz on camera. Stephen gave me a big ole fancy schmancy camera for Christmas, which takes HD videos, too! It's amazing; I just need to learn to use it.  We were trying to use the video portion on the camera which is why we filmed me.

So, I have one of those "Things I Want To Do Before I'm 30" lists... I'm not going to show you the entire list, because that would be overwhelming.  I am going to show you as I cross them off.  This one was crossed off last summer; better late than never, right?  Stephen taught me to juggle!  It was so fun learning, and he was a great teacher. 

I'm not about to run off and join the circus or anything, but I am pleased.



On another note, I just checked out my classes for this semester.  I hope I have time to do more posts.  I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment with all the coursework, but this too shall pass!

No comments: