Sunday, August 12, 2012

Making a List, Checking it Twice

I've become a bit overwhelmed in the last week or so.  I was trying to help plan Kali's Couple's Shower and her Bachelorette Party all while trying to plan my wedding and attend Stephen's World Series Tournament.  I didn't have a list, that was my first mistake.  From now on I'm making list after list.  I let it all get to me, and Stephen so sweetly reminded me that this is all supposed to be fun and exciting.  And he's right! I had forgotten that! So, from now on I'm going to be more organized and enjoy these experiences!

Stephen and I have now booked our photographer, our band =), talked to our florist and caterer, and booked the ceremony and reception site!

If only I could find a dress.  I know this is going to be a difficult task.  I went shopping in Atlanta last weekend with Kali and Casey, but we couldn't find THE dress.  Every dress that I picked out to try on was pretty.  They're all pretty.  So, how do you pick one?? We didn't have Mom, and I think that's what was wrong.  Next time she will definitely be there.  I need her opinion.  

Casey and Ryan were the most gracious hosts ever while they let me stay with them during the tournament.  Casey started our dress search out right with breakfast and mimosas! :) 

No comments: