Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wedding Bells

Wedding planning is coming right along! I am so grateful for wonderful parents who are so enthusiastically planning two weddings within one year!! Kali's wedding is right around the corner.  She moved about two weeks ago to her new home like 15 hours away...not really, but just about.  We miss her, but we know she's happy, and that is all that matters....right? I can't wait until I get to go visit her and see her new home!  This month we have two showers for Kali in one weekend, and I'm planning her Bachelorette party! Woo! Hoo!

Stephen's baseball team heads to the World Series tomorrow.  They won State a few weeks ago; I am so proud of them.  I wish them nothing but the best next week!

My wedding planning has really taken off.  I've already talked to the florist, the caterer, the photographer, and scheduled a band.  Weddings sure are expensive, but it's going to be so much fun! Again, extremely thankful for seriously the best parents in the world...I'm sorry they aren't yours.

Mr. and Mrs. Farr in Training glasses a friend made us!
Today, I went to visit a dear college friend of mine and her new baby boy.  It sure was good to catch up.  These next few weeks are going to be extremely busy, but as long as I have my list I think I will be able to handle it! That dear friend of mine so graciously let me borrow her Cricket for a few weeks, so I am going to be crafting up a storm making shower gifts, bachelorette party goodies, and wedding gifts! I promise to take pictures to post after the receivers have received them!
someone enjoying the lake =)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Can't wait. It's going to be fun. Glad you are blogging again.