Monday, August 20, 2012

The Excitement

Today, I'm hiding out in Stephen's computer room with Pixie, because Stephen bought us a new refrigerator!  Oh, I'm so excited! This is the first purchase for "our home."  We have a long way to go, but this is a great start! :)

Today, I have class in Montgomery, but after class I get to have dinner with a great friend and one of my bridesmaids that I haven't seen in forever! I'm really looking forward to catching up with a great friend!

Yesterday was one of the best Sundays ever! Stephen took me to brunch at the fancy brunch place, then my dad joined us for a viewing of The Hunger Games! Of course it was complete with popcorn and coke; movies are always better with popcorn and coke!

This weekend I'm helping host a shower for Kali and JD, and then we have her church tea on Sunday. This is going to be a really busy week! Expect updates and pictures coming soon!

No comments: