Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Everyday Re-Creations

Hey guys! I want to take a moment to give a new blog a plug...Everyday Re-Creations.   This is a blog that two of my dear friends had an idea for, and they have asked me to join forces with them.  We have been working very hard on it for a few weeks, and today we are announcing it to the world!  This blog is for us to stretch our arms in the kitchen.  We are going to be trying those things that we have been terrified to cook!  We will also be sharing tips and other recipes and even re-creating recipes from some of our favorite shows!

Go check out our new blog and become a follower!  I think this will be a great experience with lots of fun had by all! I hope you enjoy!

www.everydayre-creations.blogspot.com

Everyday Re-Creations Girls

No comments: