Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

This weekend was incredibly busy, and I loved every minute of it! Thursday night was a blast handing out candy to at least 200 trick-or-treaters.  I thought I had enough candy to go around, but I gave out with about an hour left in the night!  Oh well- off with the porch light! 
Pixie and me ready to give out candy!

 Friday night we went on a double date with our good friends Andie and Derrick.  We went to view the pumpkins that the architect students create at AU. 


















Then, Saturday night we went to a Halloween costume party!  I promise we meant no offense, but we went as Chilean miners.  We figured since they had a happy ending it was OK to honor them with our costumes.  On the plus side, my costume cost one dollar, because all I had to buy was a little face paint!


No comments: