Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

I had the most wonderful birthday ever! A big THANKS to everyone who helped make it so! Pictures will follow soon.

How awesome has this weather been? I don't want to go inside, ever. That is until summer hits, then I'll want to be inside with the air conditioner unless I'm by a lake, or pool, or ocean with a frozen drink in hand. Ah..that's a nice picture to think about! Last night I had a dream that I was getting a sunburn on my arm.  How random? Maybe my body is screaming for some Vitamin D?

I also had a dream two nights ago that I was on American Idol with my band which included Paul McCartney and Steven Tyler. That was pretty awesome.

Enough about dreams.  This Saturday we're going to see the Fab Four! So excited! Check them out!

A dear friend of mine, Stacee, sent me an email the other day which said "This will be your child's party one day!" She knows me so well! This party looks super rad! BABYmania

To continue with a little Beatle love...

No comments: