Sunday, April 17, 2011

2 dollars, 2 minutes

I know I haven't been around lately; I've had a lot going on. However, I have a lot to catch up on, so stay tuned!

This is a little craft I picked up today at Target.  It was a total of two dollars, and it took all of maybe five minutes total. So my title is a little misleading....but it was about two minutes per pot.

I found these in the bins in Target when you first walk in.


They were extremely easy to put together, and I am extremely anxious to see if they work! If not, not a big loss!  If I enjoyed it, I'm sure some kids would, too.

All you need is a bowl, some water, and a fork. The kit came with the pellet of soil, that expanded in about 3 Tbsp. of water. That was kind of fun to watch.
Here's hoping I'll have tiny tomatoes and parsley soon!

No comments: