Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We Love the Coach (es)

Coach Stephen has his first baseball game tonight! He's coaching 13-14 year old boys summer league.  Last week they had practice games, and they went well, but tonight is the first "real" game. I'm super excited! His friend, Ronnie, is helping him coach.  It works out great, because his girlfriend, Laura, and I are great friends! We were guilty of chatting last week, but from now on I promise that we will try to watch! =)

Yes, I realize there should be a comma in there...my bad!

Laura has also gotten me into the art of coupon-ing. I haven't made any trips yet; I'm working on all my prep work! Wish me luck! Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Look at what I was able to clip yesterday! It isn't much, but it's a starting point. I need some good basil recipes, because as I learned in my past I'll soon have so much I won't know what to do with it all! (Let me know if you'd like to get on the waiting list.)

No comments: