Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Date Which Will Live in Infamy

69 years ago today Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan.  I have been lucky enough to visit this place, and tomorrow I will share pictures.  In 2004, the summer after I graduated high school my sister, grandmother, cousin, along with a large group took a 10 day(I think) trip to Hawaii.  It was so worth every penny! We stayed two days on land and then cruised around some of the different islands.  That was my version of a "senior trip", and I could not have asked for anything better!

We traveled to Pearl Harbor the day before we left (I think...it was a long time ago).  It was weird being there.  It has a silence about it; I'll never forget it. 

I can't wait to share my personal pictures...can't believe I left them at home!

No comments: