Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Too Much for One Post


Ahh...the Big Top!
There were too many events last weekend to fit all in one post, so this is part two.  Stephen and I went on a date to the big city of Atlanta.  I have been looking forward to this for quite some time.  I bought us tickets to see Cirque du Soleil a few months back, and Saturday was Showtime!  If you have never seen a Cirque show, you really should put that on your list.  It's my favorite!  It's like a circus for big kids, and that's all I really am anyway, so I love it! Nothing beats watching a circus type show while sipping on a glass of eight dollar wine. This was my third show to see, but it was Stephen's first, so I was anxious to see how he felt about it.  After reading Water for Elephants this summer, I have been hyped up on circus stuff!  APT has been airing a show called Circus about the Big Apple Circus the last few weeks, and I have been all about it!  I love the idea of joining a circus.  Everything about it excites me! I think I would be a great elephant master! Give me a showgirl outfit and an elephant with a pink headdress, and I'll be set! 
Forgive my crazy eyes...I was excited!
This picture was taken right before we got in trouble for taking pics! ;) Oops!

No comments: