Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Technology

You thought I was going to tell you about something new and exciting in the technology world? Oh, I'm sorry.  Maybe I should have named this post New-to-Me Technology.  I'm very far behind on things.  I don't have internet on my phone (used to, but got rid of it because I never used it), and my lap top at my house is always turned off because I don't have internet services. That's what Stephen and parents are for.  The only Ipod I own was purchased 6 years ago, and it probably hasn't been turned on in 3.  The only exciting thing I own is Sirius XM (and I can't live without that) until now... I got a Kindle for Christmas! I am so excited!  I am loving all the free books on Amazon!  I wouldn't be surprised if I never actually purchase one...You think I'm cheap? Maybe I am, or maybe I'm thrifty!  The free books change periodically from what I understand.  So, unless there is a particular book that I just have to read, my Kindle life will probably go on with the freebies. 

All Kindle tips or book recommendations are appreciated!!!

No comments: