Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1 Down

As promised a brief book review.
If you're looking for an easy-to-read bedtime story, this is a good one.  I read as a way to put me in the right frame of mind to fall asleep easily, or to make my eyes so tired I fall asleep automatically which may have happened a time or two with this book.  That could be a good or bad thing...depends on who you're asking.  Either way, I enjoyed it.  It had biblical references, and it was free.  Here's the author if you'd like to take a look at her stuff. 


The book I read was called Happily Ever After.  It was about a girl who had the dream of opening a book shop in the sleepy lake town of Deep Haven.  She meets a handsome drifter who offers to be her handy man. Could he be the one who's trying to sabotage her store? This had a few surprises and a sweet and unlikely love story. 

Sweet way to end the day.

No comments: