Thursday, February 24, 2011

Landmarks

This is my 100th post! Woo Hoo! I've enjoyed this so much, and I hope you have, too!

This is also the largest project in my renovation. 
 The. Kitchen.
Get ready for picture overload...they tell the story better than I can.

Before
Moving out old appliances

Taking down wall of cabinets.

Started demo on the wall.


Now, the other side.

Peek-a-Boo!


Mess.

Floor: there were about 4 layers of different things.






New peninsula built.

Check out my cute little dishwasher!

I got a puppy!

Appliances are working!


Ignore my goofy expression.  This is the only/best picture I can find that sort of shows how the kitchen looks now. 

It was a very big project, but one that was well worth it! I spend the most time in this room, and I'm glad we took the extra steps to knock that wall down.  Makes all the difference in the world! 

No comments: