Thursday, February 17, 2011

Toomer's


Saddens me to say, but this is the only time I ever actually made it to Toomer's to roll.  I was either too busy in the stadium or worried about going out afterwards, or wasn't interested in facing the crowds.  However, I have ridden down that street or walked passed them numerous times in my life and recognize them as a Auburn monument.
 I am so glad we all talked ourselves into going this night. 
I went to a different university, a great university, but I grew up right outside of Auburn, went to many Auburn functions throughout my entire life, and live even closer today.
I have always been and will always be an Auburn fan.  My degree may not have Auburn on it, but it still hurts to see such horrible acts of vandalism.
These photos were taken after the SEC Championship game against South Carolina. 
Not my best photos, but they're all I have. 
War Damn Toomer's!

Read the story.

No comments: