Monday, February 21, 2011

Exhaustion...but I ask for it!

This was another very memorable weekend.  Friday night friends came over to play Bunco.  We enjoyed catching up with one another so much we never even played.  We ended the night with a few us listening to old rap music and me showing off my Michael Jackson dance skills. Great time!

Saturday night Stephen was given four tickets to see a Beatles tribute band.  If you know anything about me, you know that I love the The Beatles.  I mean L.O.V.E them.  So we invited two of our other friends who we know equally like them to join us.  It was a great evening.  It was weird.  I knew it wasn't them, and up close it didn't really look like them, but they had perfected their mannerisms.  They were good.  I had to have my picture taken with them after it was over. 





 Like I said, didn't really look like them up close, but on stage a few feet away decked out with their instruments, outfits, hair, voices, and actions it was a close second.

Since this tribute band only played early Beatles, the four of us went to Stephen's to break out The Beatles Rock Band to  hear all the other songs.  Fun. Fun. Night.

We now have tickets to see The Fab Four next month, and I can't wait! =)

I had given Stephen hockey tickets for Valentine's Day, so Sunday that's where we went.  Hockey's great. Don't know a thing about it, but it's so entertaining.  The whole time there was something going on, and to make things even better there were at least three fights.  Yes! This was Stephen's first hockey game, and I think he enjoyed it, too. 

Whew! I'm tired just talking about it, but I loved every minute of it! I'm also looking forward to some R&R next weekend...maybe. :)

On a side note: I was a complete glut, so this week I'm going to try to get my eating and exercising back in order.  Any tips? I don't think my face can stand to be any rounder!

No comments: