Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spring is in the air

Does it feel like baseball season to you? It totally does to me every time I walk outside.  It's wonderful! I love spring weather, or maybe I'm just done with winter.  Wait, I realized that means no more fires...now I'm confused!

Either way, love is in the air!

This past weekend we went to the lake with some friends for a relaxing weekend.  It was beautiful, and we had a great time!




Monday at work I received the most beautiful bouquet of roses!

Then, we had the best Valentine's day dinner followed by wine, cheesecake and The Bachelor. Perfection.

One of Stephen's presents: they're almost useless since he doesn't drink coffee, but they were too perfect to pass up! If you understood our love affair with Rock Band, you would completely get it!

No recipes to share, just experiences.  I made some crab stuffed mushrooms.  That recipe needs tweaking before I share.

I hope you all had a wonderful day of love!

No comments: