Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year to You

Happy 2013! I can't believe it's already the year Stephen and I are to marry. Where did 2012 go? Not to blogging that's for sure. I vow to make 2013 a year of the blog...

Kali's wedding was beautiful. Let me share a few snapshots of the day.



Kali was picture perfect, and we couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather!  

Today is the first day I've forgotten to put my ring on... :( It feels weird.  I don't sleep with it on because my fingers swell, and I'm afraid I'll wake up without a finger. Okay, not really, but it is uncomfortable.  I woke up late and during the mad dash towards the door I left it at home. 

Wedding Update:  We are well on our way to having a wedding in May! The church, the musicians  the caterer, the florist, the baker, the band have all been booked and the bridesmaids dresses have finally been picked out. I had some issues here... I only changed the color three times.  It's so hard deciding who you want to be on your wedding day.  I see different pictures, and I like them all.  I think with our location (my home ;) ) the colors I've chosen will be perfect.  I hope it looks as good in person as it does in my head.  I'm having a hard time getting Mom to see this image that I've created.  If only I were an artist...

School started yesterday. Kill me now. Nine papers to write. Nine. NINE. NIIIIIINE!!!!! Yikes. That's only one class.  The other hasn't started yet.  We'll see what it entails.  With that being said I am going to try my best to get the blog up to speed and keep it updated with wedding plans.  I do want the wedding to be a surprise so don't expect too much. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



No comments: