Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So I Started Looking for a House

It was 2009, and I had become pretty stable in my job.  I was loving life, but I wanted to buy a house.  I thought it was out of the question, but then this little gem popped up.  Isn't she cute?!
The potential was definitely there and seen by us all, so I bought it. May 27, 2009. 
We closed on June ____ (I'm drawing a blank! Help me out, Mom!) 
It was mine! I couldn't believe it! Granddaddy, Mama, and Daddy were all such a tremendous part of this dream happening, and we couldn't wait to get started! Let's take a look at what we had to work with. 
The Kitchen
The Sitting Room
The Living Room
The Bathroom
The Master Bedroom
The Second Bedroom

And there's a dining room, but no before picture.  We'll get to that later

So, this was my house. The next few months would be exhausting and exciting.  I had the best support team working with me, so I had no worries or fears.  Just one big bundle of energy waiting to knock down walls, paint every room, pull up floor, and cut and cut and cut down trees, bushes, and plants! No one had lived in this house in quite some time, so it needed some love.  We were just the people to give it that. 

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I believe it was June 10.